top of page
  • Writer's pictureShannon Hatfield

Strep A

As a parent or caregiver, it's important to be aware of your child's physical health and well-being. If you suspect that your child is unwell, please don't hesitate to contact NHS 111 or your GP for help. In severe cases, it's crucial to call 999 or go directly to A&E. Although it's rare, there are instances where invasive group strep A can occur, so it's essential to be mindful of the symptoms and know the appropriate steps to take if necessary. Your child's health and safety are of the utmost importance, and we are here to support you in any way we can.


Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page